Friday, May 24, 2013

Pierced.





J,Crew top  Topshop skinny jeans  Urban Outfitters flats
Vintage necklace  Kate Spade bracelet  The Sak bag  Essie nail polish




So yesterday (on my day off) my friend Makenna and I definitely got me a nose piercing! I love it :) A few years back I had one in the same spot, but my life and work just didn't work with it...so it had to go. Let me just say, I am glad its back!! Add a little edge to my life. 

Remember when I went to Florida for spring break? Well I got this great mustard top from J.Crew and for some reason let it sit in my closet with the tag on it, until now! I love the boxy fit. so perfect. And these green skinnies...just right! Jeans with ankle zippers are tough to match with shoes so I stick with a heel or flats! 

One more fun fact. The clutch is normally worn by me as a crossbody bag! Definition of versatility because of its wearability and functionality. So many [ity] words right there.

Anyways, happy Friday and thanks for visiting!

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.