Friday, September 6, 2013

Royals


Thrifted top  Forever 21 denim  Bacio 61 wedges  Vintage clutch  Twig & Willow cuff


Say goodbye to these long blonde locks of mine. This afternoon I will chopping off my hair. Don't worry, you will be one of the first to see it!! I had to do one last personal style photo shoot before it all went down, hence this outfit of the (yester)day.

How amaze is this top? Like that little keyhole cutout, so perfect. Just enough skin showing, but not slutty ya feel? Also, royal blue is a great color, it really does make you feel like royalty... ;) Gosh I am all over the place with my writing today, hope you don't mind! lol

More photos coming soon!! Wish me luck!

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.