Sunday, January 19, 2014

2014 SAG Awards

My best dressed:
Elisabeth Rohm

Kaley Cuocco

Jennifer Lawrence 

Kerry Washington

My worst dressed:
Luciana Barroso

Camila Alves

Giuliana Rancic

Emma Thompson

see more photos at yahoo.com 

Who were your best and worst dressed at last night's SAG awards? I gotta say, some were a total hit and others had a few little issues. I was in absolute love with Kaley Cuocco's gown…so chic and effortless. And as for my least fave, I'm sorry but Emma Thompson you look lovely but this dress is just not on trend at all. In fact it is just plain weird. Better luck next time. 

On another note, I am back from the all inspiring NYC!! Tomorrow I shall share some photos :)

xx, Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.