Sunday, November 6, 2011

Celeb Style: Kim Kardashian




Kim K has been in the news quite a bit lately, so I thought I would jump right on that band wagon. Except I am not talking about her marriage, just her style. No one can say she looks bad...she always dresses well. Sure she has ended up on the worst dressed list, but thats only because she took a fashion risk. I thoroughly enjoy this outfit, probably because I am obsessed with stripes right now. Hope you enjoy this look^^.


Celeb Style: Kim Kardashian

Celeb Style: Kim Kardashian by naomilink featuring a zipper skirt

Stripe shirt, $36
Zipper skirt, $129
Chinese Laundry strappy sandals, $90
ALDO crossbody handbag, $110
Crochet jewelry, $43
Lancome Cosmetics and Skin Care Official Site: Make up, Skincare,..., $29

1 comment:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.