Thursday, March 1, 2012

Jasmine






Top: Forever 21
Skirt: silence + noise via Urban Outfitters
Tights: Simply Vera via Kohls
Boots: Steve Madden via Marshalls
Bangles: Forever 21, BP Nordstrom, Liebeskind Berlin via Showroom Seven
Watch: DKNY via Nordstrom Rack
Bag: Vintage

So you may be wondering to yourself...who takes these pictures? Well, I'll tell ya. It's my mother--yeah buddy. I am not gonna lie, she actually does a pretty good job. We did a little shopping outing today at Nordstrom Rack and then grabbed some lunch at CPK. Super good. I ended up finding this great gold watch by DKNY that I just love; I am actually wearing it, but it blends in with my bangles. I am sure you will be seeing it often. Happy Thursday!

P.S. the reason this post is called Jasmine is because I am standing in front of it in these pictures and it smells so yummy! Tis the season for Jasmine :)
 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day out with your mom. Love how you style your denim skirt with at great print skirt!! Great flat booties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this outfit, and i love this skirt. SUPER CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.