Thursday, August 2, 2012

Blondie







Top: Pure Sugar
Jeans: Hudson
Bag: Lucky Brand
Shoes: Vince Camuto

Yeah, you could say I am crazy...my best friend and I decided to do something different. The other night, lets say 11:00 PM, we walked to the grocery store and bought a box of light blond hair color. It ended up strawberry blond and I didn't love it, so I added some highlights. So nuts.

This is my new hair color. Holler back! And the outfit is super simple, a blousy top with a zigzag crochet print, dark denim skinnies, classic leather bag, and a great pair of strappy wedges. Love.

Have a happy day! And be confident :)

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.