Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Welcome Back

I am back to school once again (Round Two) this Fall semester. Which means I gotta get my game face on and hit the books. GO BEACH! It's definitely a love-hate relationship...me and school I mean. Love the fashion aspect, seeing that I am studying fashion merchandising and get to rock new Fall looks, but ya know the study part and I don't mesh well. 

This is a spinning image of what I wore to my first day back again...in different hues and brands that is. I loved mixing a super chunky sweater with a pair of denim cutoffs and sandals. I guess you could say opposites attract? I added a little boho flare with the turban like headband and the leather backpack :) And as always gold accessories make any outfit better. 

back to school



Here's to a new semester! Enjoy this delightful Fall season.

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.