Monday, September 17, 2012

Sunday Funday


 
Top: Gap
Blazer: H&M
Jeans: Hudson
Booties: MIA
Bag: atmosphere
Bracelets: Liebeskind Berlin, J. Crew

This look was so yesterday, literally..I wore it yesterday. But my day was so busy I had to post today. I actually wore this look to work--which is perfect for a casual yet classic vibe. The boyfriend blazer satisfies the polished needs of the job and the rest is casual, which is much more me. The ankle booties have a lil' heel to 'em which adds length to the leg making you look and feel better. As always add on a piece of jewelry or some other accessory to complete the look. 
 
Right after work (and taking a few pictures), I changed super quick and headed off the the wonderful world of Disney. So magical and the lines weren't half bad for a Sunday night!
 
There's my Sunday funday for ya,
Naomi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.