Friday, October 12, 2012

Body Con





Dress: J. Crew
Boots: Steve Madden
Tights: Nordstrom Rack
Clutch: vintage
Bracelets: J. Crew, Nordstrom, Forever 21

I am obsessed with this body hugging long-sleeve dress. To tell you the truth, only a few years ago, I hated the idea of wearing a turtle-neck...but these days I love how they look and feel. You are all covered up, but still feel sexy. The dress was actually super on sale a few months back at J. Crew and I had to have it.
I paired it with sheer tights, some edgy knee-high boots, and my vintage clutch (which originally was a shoulder bag). And of course some stacked bracelets in a mixture of silver and gold.
Love, love, love.
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.