Friday, October 5, 2012

ONE YEAR






Top: Bobeau
Skirt: thrifted
Wedges: H&M
Bag: Sofia C.
Necklace: Nordstrom Rack
Bracelets: David Yurman, BP, Forever 21, J. Crew
Nails: OPI, Express Finish

It's been one year since Oh my STYLEista was born. I cannot believe it! So much has changed for me and this blog. And don't forget about the changes in trends and seasons ;)

This morning I thought to myself, Imma jump on that bandwagon and do some multi-colored nails. But, I kept them mainly neutral. Yay or nay?

This look is spunky and fun with a bright pop of color! Plus the best part about it was I got it at a bargain price. Thrifting is a must in the fashion world, you never know what gems you'll find.

Cheers to the one year!!

Naomi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.