Sunday, December 16, 2012

10,000





blouse: danielrainn  |  maxi skirt: vintage  |  bag: mondani  |  sandals: Enzo Angiolini
bracelets: Nordstrom Rack, Forever 21, Liebeskind Berlin  |  nail polish: Did it on 'Em OPI

First off, I want to say thank you to all of you have and continue to visit my blog!! I am now over 10,000 views :)  This truly means a lot for me, so thank YOU!

Today is day 16 for the month of Dresskirtember, which means I am wearing either a dress or skirt every single day of the month! This gets tough some days when I feel uber lazy, but I am doing my best!! This look is one of those risky mix and match days. I put together one of my favorite polka dot blouses with this fun angled stripe skirt (all in black and white), so for a pop of color I chose neon yellow! Nails, bag, and watch included. Hope ya like!

Off to Sunday funday at Nordy's, I'm sure we will catch up this week! 

xo,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.