Tuesday, December 11, 2012

One Dress: Day to Night

One Dress: Day to Night



Here's to a new day ya'll! And to the fact that my finals are finito. Woohoo!!

So I tried this dress on and it was a love hate type-a-thing...great price, love the midi
length and the long sleeves, but for me it was too body hugging. It is perfect for all them
skinny minis out there! As for the rest of us, any simple dress would do to complete
this look. 

I love when an item in my wardrobe is major versatile! This way you really get your
money's worth out of it. For day, I paired the dress with some printed sneakers, a pop
of color, top handle bag, a statement ring in similar hues, and a great pair of tortoise
sunnies to protect them eyes of yours during a long day. As for night, switch us all
the previous accessories for a bold and gold statement necklace, a neutral chain strap bag
(that could also be used as a clutch), a pair of strappy heels, and some earrings to match!
Oooh la la!

Keep on keeping on with DRESSember STYLEistas!!

Naomi

1 comment:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.