Saturday, December 29, 2012

Paisley Gal

Paisley Gal



Okay, so the end of 2012 is coming oh so soon! Can't believe it, but I am excited 
to see what the new year brings!! Maybe I'll go on some sweet vacations? Hawaii, 
Wisconsin, New York, Florida? I am so down. 

Lately my fashion senses have been geeking out when I see these adorable Rebecca 
Minkoff chain strap bags...no matter the color. I am becoming more and more 
obsessed each day. Especially the fun colored ones :) Mint, Orange, Purple...yes, yes, 
and yes please.

I wanted to create a fun little dress look and immediately when I found this paisley
gem, I was inspired. I love the combination of the green and orange, so cute! And throw 
on the classic moto leather jacket and some black wedges. Easy and adorable. 

xo,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.