Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Observatory



                                button down 1901 
                                rain coat Anthropologie
                                skinny jeans Forever 21
                                ankle booties REPORT
                                bag Forever 21

First post of the new year! Ya :) The other day I visited the Griffith Observatory with my cousin and boy was it an adventure. I was a first timer, which made even better! It is a beautiful spot in the Hollywood Hills. Uber close to that Hollywood sign and has a spectacular view of LALA land. Plus the building itself is legit. Had to take some pics, I mean how could I not? 

This look was super last minute and turned out quite nice. I got the polka dot rain coat as a Christmas gift from my mommy, I LOVE! Paired it with this great men's plaid button down, cuffed my skinnies, threw on my go-to ankle booties and I am set. Easy peasy. 

Have a delightful Thursday! 

xo,
Naomi

4 comments:

  1. Amazing post!



    Kisses,
    Silvia

    www. rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your casual yet so chic look! I haven't been to Griffith for a long time, and love to visit again soon. Glad to hear you had good time :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live so close to there! Love the polka dot coat!

    Cherokee
    http://youshouldbeinsweden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.