Thursday, April 11, 2013

JC girl



Forever 21 top  Joes Jeans skinnies  Jeffrey Campbell platform booties
Betsey Johnson cat-eye sunnies  Forever 21 clutch  Kate Spade bracelet  thrifted rings



I recently bought these green little monsters. They are literally one of the coolest pairs 
of JCs I have in my [extensive] closet. I can't possibly get enough of them...I almost want 
to wear them everyday. Is that bad? Even though they are green, I still feel like they work 
with a ton of stuff! Bonus!! 

Got some nummy macarons and coffee, now I am off to a fun filled day of class and work :)

Enjoy this beautiful day we have been given and show off that style. 

xo, Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.