Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Magenta & Army Green





Banana Republic blouse  J. Crew pants  Madden Girl heels  
Betsey Johnson sunnies  Nordstrom Rack bangles  Forever 21 clutch

It has been far too long of this inconsistency. Time to get back to it! This look pairs a feminine magenta blouse with slouchy masculine pants, providing the perfect mix. Add a chunky heel to add some height against the loose fit of the pants too. Okay, also I have to say I love repping my high school colors with my nails (BLUE and GOLD til I die!!). Haha. 

Also, I have some good news!! My sister-in-law is literally giving birth as I type this post to a sweet baby girl! I am going to be Auntie Naomi! Can't wait to hold her in my arms and see her beautiful face :)

Hope you have a great day!! 

xo, Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.