Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Brick House


American Apparel top  Vintage shorts  Forever 21 hat  REPORT ankle booties  Nordstrom watch & bag


"She's a brick house
Mighty might just lettin' it all hang out"
Lionel Richie

Get where the lyrics come in? No? I'll spell it out for ya...brick wall (brick house) and
sheer top/mini shorts (lettin' it all hang out). Haha

Sassy look today. I can totally dig it! Fashion is so cool like that; one day I can be totally
prepped out and the next I am an edgy beesh. It gives the opportunity to show off
emotions and dress however you feel. For me, fashion isn't about fitting into the
norm, it is an art form. 

Just go with it!

xx, Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.