Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Flower Power



Crossroads Trading Co top  HUDSON skinny jeans  HM sunglasses & flatforms
Kate Spade bag  Bare Minerals lipcolor  Nordstrom & Liebeskind bracelets 






Its been quite a while since I have been able to take personal style photos...my photographer has been on a little road trip. But don't worry! She is back in town ;) Which means we are back in business over hear. 

A few weeks back my sissy and I did some thrift shopping at Crossroads Trading Co. in Newport and I found this lovely flower power blouse! It was honestly love at first sight. A huge perk is that everyone thinks its Marc Jacobs..don't mind if I do. Totally mod and so dang cute. 

 Also, I am obsessed with this super cool flatforms from HM. Like seriously? They only cost me $10 too! Bargain shopper right here. 

Hope you have a great week and I will be seeing you soon. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.