Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Silk Turban





Vintage silk scarf  Betsey Johnson sunnies  Velvet Heart denim shirt  
MNG by Mango denim shorts  Steve Madden sandals  Kate Spade bag  JCP wood bangles



Another great weekend at the lake! I mean, isn't it just so beautiful here? The scenery is to die for. 

Today the center of attention of my outfit is the silk turban. I was deciding what to wear and then I thought to myself, those turbans are so cute...so I did a little YouTube search and found a cute way to tie my silk scarf. It was so easy and it turned out so great!! Of course practice makes perfect though. 

The rest of the outfit is fairly simple and easy to throw on and go. I love that! And the turban adds a little something extra. Every outfit needs that one thing, whether its a bag, a fun top, a printed pant, or statement jewels. Just don't overdo it though. 

Enjoy the sunshine and have a little Sunday Funday. 

xo, Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.