Saturday, July 6, 2013

Zig Zag Zig

Zig Zag Zig



The reason this outfit idea is called Zig Zag Zig is well, it has a ton of angles and lines and stripes that are featured. It only made sense. Everything from the earrings to the gold cuff to the fab Madewell skirt to those killer platforms. 

Jeffrey Campbell makes the dopest shoes around. They call these fancy platforms the Geisha and I mean, rightfully so! They are very similar to that of which a Geisha would wear. And they are oh so preeeety. I am currently adding as many pairs of his beautiful shoes to my collection. As of three days ago, I am now at five pairs. Keep 'em coming! 

Have a fab weekend my lil' fashionistas or shall I say STYLEistas. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.