Thursday, August 1, 2013

One Dress: Day to Night

Day Look: 


Walmart baseball cap  For Joseph dress  Levi's shirt  Vintage watch  Report ankle boots  MAC lip color


Night Look:


Vintage necklace & watch  For Joseph dress  Isaac Mizrahi suede pumps  Revlon lip color 


I just re-found this dress in my enormous closet and thought, hmmm...I can definitely do something with this! Day to Night looks was the answer. The daytime outfit is super grunge and cool. I am kinda obsessed with it actually! Definitely rocked this look today. Tying a plaid shirt around your waist adds 10 points instantly on the grunge scale. Oh and socks and ankle booties, too good. For night, I simplified the look quite a bit! Remove all the accessories and keep the basics. A fun pop of color in the shoe department (lips too) and some classy gold accessories. Easy and elegant. 

p.s. Did you notice the back of the dress? Such a great open back! But with that means...no bra for me. Sometimes you just gotta go with the flow ;)

Hope you like! 
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.