Friday, September 20, 2013

Indian Princess


James Perse  tee  India harem pants  H&M flatforms  Vintage watch


I had so much fun, as you can tell, rocking these pants. They really brought out the Indian princess in me. But honestly, they are so so cool! My best friend traveled through India and brought them back for me. Harem pants like these are super comfy and have the coolest prints. I want to wear them all the time. 

I kept the styling really simple because the pants should be the center of attention. I mean how could they not be? So unique. And as you know, I am in love with these clear flatforms and they went fairly well with the look. For the top, I took a basic v-neck tee and tied it in the front to show off a little midriff. If I had a tight black crop top I would have worn that. My method is a great alternative though!

Hope you find this outfit fun and inspiring! 

xx, The Indian Princess (Naomi) 


1 comment:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.