Friday, November 15, 2013

Bohemian Rhapsody


Anthropologie blouse  Paige Premium Denim skinny jeans  Report flats  the Sak bag  Thrifted bangles


This blouse is so detailed and unique, I love every little part about it...from the print to the flow to the colors. Just perfect. It is important when wearing a blouse of this shape to pair it with skinny jeans or a tight skirt (this will balance your body out). I kept the bohemian vibe going with the brown bangles and cross body bag. Oh and those fun crystal flats. For this look, definitely rock some fun detailed flats or wedges, nothing basic! Or even some cool ankle booties. And I had to do a fun pink lipstick, wouldn't you? 

I'm off to a fun filled girls weekend in Laughlin, NV. Wish me luck ;)

xx, Naomi


1 comment:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.