Thursday, December 12, 2013

Warehouse Grunge

 

 BP Nordstrom anorak  HM dress  Urban Outfitters beanie  Report ankle booties
Twig & Willow rings & cuff  Nordstrom bangles & sheer tights  Topshop lipcolor 

A little bit of grunge for today's outfit. Layers on layers to keep warm and just because its Fall. The best part about this look is that I mixed gold and silver accessories. I say do not limit yourself to just one, do both! And, yes I did match my lips to my beanie. Some may think that is a faux pas…but style doesn't have to fit in to the mainstream ideals. Do you. 

And the reason this ootd post is called warehouse grunge is well, because I am at a warehouse. 

Have a good one :)

Naomi 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.