Tuesday, January 21, 2014

little changes


Buffalo Exchange sunnies  Brandy Melville top  Citizens of Humanity skinny stretch leggings  
Vintage necklace, watch, cuff, & ring  Twig & Willow rings & cuff  H&M flatforms


Change is good. A little chop and a bit blonder for me! BTW, I am obsessed with this top I bought at Brandy while in New York. The length is fab and its oh so cozy. I plan on wearing this bad boy 'til it gets holes. Buuuuuuuut, let's hope it doesn't. 

Also, if you are in need for new black skinny jeans these Citizens are to die for comfy. My recommendation is to go at least one size down because they stretch out. <3

Tomorrow is my first day of my final semester…here we go!!!

xx, Naomi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.