Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Minnie Mouse


 

Disney Minnie ears  Nordstrom polka dot top & cardigan  Forever 21 skinny jeans  Converse All Stars shoes 

 

Makenna and I visited the wonderful Disneyland and California Adventure yesterday. So of course we had to do a mini photoshoot. I mean, how could we not. She definitely exemplified the perfect Minnie Mouse ootd; polka dots, black white n red, and the sparkly ears. Claps for looking adorbs Kenna! And as for my outfit of the day, I had gone thrift shopping earlier in the day in Orange and found this velvet blue number. I'm currently obsessed and see a bright future for it in my wardrobe. And of course we both had to rock our Converse. Standard shoe for any STYLEista.  


Thrifted velvet tee shirt  Hudson boyfriend jeans  Walmart baseball cap
J. Crew gingham shirt  Converse All Stars shoes  Disney Minnie backback


Hope you enjoy our Disney style. 

xx, Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.