Tuesday, October 25, 2011

One Pair of Earrings: Three Ways

One Pair of Earrings: Way One


Puff sleeve sweater, $27
Ankle length skirt, $70
Marc by Marc Jacobs leather hobo handbag, $498
ASOS peacock jewelry, $18



One Pair of Earrings: Way Two


Funktional boatneck sweater, $110
Current/Elliott current elliott jeans, $196
Banana republic shoes, $30
ASOS peacock jewelry, $18



One Pair of Earrings: Way Three


H M smocked dress, £15
All Saints military style boots, $295
Oasis crossbody bag, $48
ASOS peacock feather jewelry, $18
Rebecca Minkoff chain jewelry, $75



So when I was in Africa this summer I found these really great peacock feather earrings. I absolutely LOVE them. They can be worn in countless ways, but I thought I would create three different looks with them. My favorite would have to be the first look with the green Marc Jacobs bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.