Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Recent Purchases

Yesterday I did a little shopping at a few of my favorite discount stores: JCPenney, Marshalls, and Nordstrom Rack. I found endless amounts of cute stuff...so I had to splurge a little bit. Here are a few things I found!

MNG by Mango jeans


First stop was MNG by Mango for JCPenney. I have had my eye out for a good pair of black skinnies and low and behold they had a great pair for $47.92.


^^These boots (Mertie in cognac) can be found via Steve Madden. I purchased them for the discounted price of $59.99 at Marshalls.
I found these Tasha disc earrings in the clearance section at Nordstrom Rack, but in gold, for $9.97. Such a steal. 



So as I was wandering through Nordstrom Rack, I found a pair of denim shorts from Lucky Brand for $19.97. I tried 'em on and the deal was made.
H! by Henry Holland shorts

I also found a sweet polka dot skort similar to the one above for $9.97 at Nordstrom Rack. I can't wait to wear it with some sheer tights and those new boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.