Thursday, September 27, 2012

Is it Fall yet?

Farmers market and fancy lunch dates with the ma and sis are my favorite! First stop was the market at the OC Fair grounds for some fresh fruits and veggies (which happens every Thursday!). All I gotta say is yum, everything looked and tasted ridiculously good. We ended up buying some cranberry beans (the reddish ones below), heirloom tomatoes, plums, and a grey pumpkin.





Next stop was Downtown Fullerton for some authentic Greek food with Rachel and mother. Let me tell you, it was bomb.com. And who doesn't love some quality girl time?




Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Top: GAP
Jeans: AG
Boots: Steve Madden
Bag: vintage
Earrings: gifted
Watch: vintage

I know its officially Fall, but I feel silly dressing like this when it is so darn hot still. If it were maybe 10 to 15 degrees cooler, it would be no problem, but gosh. I have just decided that I just have to give in and wear what I want regardless of the temperature.
Bring on the cool weather and let the leaves Fall.
xoxo,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.