Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Skulls & Studs


Skulls & Studs


This look has edge, but still maintains feminine qualities. From the skulls, studs, and the destroyed skinnies to the mint bag and the fact that it is a long sleeve full coverage sweater. And don't forget that fringe on the booties. Forever 21 carries these adorable things in a putty color too, which I am obsessed with (plus they are only $30). I'll be hunting them down very soon, period.
Guess what? I am looking into being a Visual Stylist for Nordstrom! We'll see, but gosh I would like to try it out...I don't know if I am the salesperson type. I'll keep you posted.
Oh yeah and I am feeling under the weather, yucky...maybe its all this heat.
Naomi

1 comment:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.