Friday, November 16, 2012

Straight Thuggin'





Beanie: Forever 21  |  Sweater: thrifted  |  Dress: H&M  |  Knee-highs: Forever 21
Ankle Booties: REPORT  |  Bag: Forever 21  |  Lipstick: TOPSHOP  |  Rings: gifted

The other day I had a mini shopping spree at F21, as you can see in this outfit... This look is super edgy, especially that beanie and those socks. I don't know if you have noticed, but over the knee socks are kinda a thing right now. So I decided, yeah I will test it out. The socks I am sporting are major cute, they just don't stay up. Try a pair that is a little better quality, maybe these from Banana Republic. 

Today one of my friends and I drove up to The Grove in LA for a little shopping and hoping to spot some celebs. I'll tell you, we shopped...but no celebs. We did see some STYLEistas, tourists, and a ton of holiday decorations. It was so fun!! Being there got me thinking, I need to incorporate some street style to this 'lil bloggy of mine. So I am on it. Hoping to snap some quality shots of those daring STYLEistas. 

Be on the look out.

Naomi


1 comment:

  1. loves ur style!
    looks so comfy and stylish :)

    sweater and beanie is must-have items for now.
    even I lived in tropical country,
    I wear sweater when rainy and cold weather come.

    i like ur blog
    can we follow and link each other?

    thank you :)

    Hello from Indonesia,
    Titaz
    www.stylieandfoodie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.