Thursday, January 31, 2013

SAG Awards 2013

Best Dressed:


Worst Dressed:


see more photos @Huffington Post

I know I am a few days late on my critique of the SAG awards...but better late than 
never right? I must say, my absolute favorite look has to be that all black look with 
the major plunge. I don't know why but, Jaimie Alexander is killin' it. I also really enjoy 
Alexis Bledel (I haven't seen her since Gilmore Girls) in this gorgeous emerald green 
gown. On the other hand, why the almost long enough dresses Anne and Kaley? I 
mean, I like (almost) everything else about their red carpet looks, but the length is awful. 

Who was your favorite? 

xo, Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.