Wednesday, January 30, 2013

One Bag: Three Ways

One Bag: Way One




One Bag: Way Two




One Bag: Way Three



I am in the midst of crammed classes, working, and trying to be a blogger. This is a lot to handle. But do not fear, I WILL make it work...as Tim Gunn would say. 

Whenever I flip through the pages of magazines, I am more drawn to the stories like "25 Ways to Wear..." or "Celebs that Love their..." Don't get me wrong, I love the ads for the high end designers and I support them fully, but I am all about the wearability and truly getting fun, fashion-forward ideas on what I can actually wear. Is this just me? This is why I love posting these One _____: Three Ways on the blog. Its so cool to see how versatile things can be!

For instance, this Botkier bag is stinkin' cute and I love that its red. Statement for sure. So, I created three different looks incorporating it in. Which way do you prefer? One, two, or three?!

xo, 
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.