Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Isabel Marant: Spring 2013 RTW

 
 

Okay ladies and gents, would you agree when I say, bring it on Spring? I think its about time...
So no more Fall/Winter stuff...lets go with the florals and and vibrant colors! This Spring 2013,
 designers decided black and white together (with a color pop) make a real statement, so watch 
for much more to come!

Isn't this collection so great? Does Free People ring a bell with you and these beautiful looks?
I just love how carefree and effortless these outfits are. I mean strappy sandals, cool prints
and textures, fun and flirty florals. I die. 

view the entire collection via style.com

xo, Naomi

2 comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.