Friday, February 8, 2013

Magic School Bus


Today I paid a little visit to one of my elementary schools. It brought back a number of sweet and silly memories, back to when I was super young and carefree...that was the life. Times sure have changed, but I love my life and I would not change it! I am so blessed. 

This look is super casual and comfy. These wide leg trouser jeans fit like a dream (I consider them my "fat" pants because you seriously cannot see the shape of my legs). And I just bought this flannel and bag!! New items to add to my wardrobe. Weee! 

Project Social T tank top  Free People flannel  NYDJ trouser jeans  
Sam Edelman ballet flat  Michael Kors chain-strap bag  Vintage watch & beanie

xo, Naomi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.