Saturday, February 23, 2013

One Pair of Pants: Two Ways

One Pair of Pants: Two Ways



Three things I am loving for Spring: black and white, polka dot craze, and denim anything. 
Black and white will be a major trend all season long so I am sure you will have to jump on board that train. Polka dots came back into play a few seasons ago and they are still roaring! I seriously can't get enough...any color or size. And lastly, you will be seeing this classic denim jacket all over the place. All colors, distressed or clean-cut, oversized or cropped. There is this great moto inspired bleached Rubbish one I have been eyeing, I think I am gonna have to get it!  

If you haven't noticed, wedges make everything better in my style world. It's a fact. Your leg line instantly looks way better and I just love the extra height! 

Hope you are enjoying this lovely Saturday :)

xo, Naomi

1 comment:

  1. I'm so thankful for this post! I've been thinking about buying some pants like these but didn't know how to style them, thanks for the great style tips! I love both looks!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.