Friday, March 22, 2013

Layers & Layers



 

Caslon collared top  thrifted oversized sweater  BDG skirt  Jeffrey Campbell wedges  Michael Kors bag  



Well, here it is. Another day, another outfit. That is expected... I felt like experimenting with textures and prints, and I wanted to have a slight preppy vibe. Mission accomplished in my eyes. I quite like it! The collared top with the oversized sweater hanging over the multi-layered skirt along with my crazy messy hair equals layers upon layers of clothes. Layering can turn out a little overdone, so be careful not to be over the top. This idea has been around forever, but I say keep it coming, even for spring. You like it, then go for it. Be you ;)

Have a good one STYLEistas!

xo, Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.