Thursday, March 14, 2013

(Leopard) Hot Pants




 Victorias Secret tee  Forever 21 hot pants  Hurley denim jacket  Steve Madden sandals  Forever 21 bag  Tilly's sunglasses  Kate Spade /Liebeskind Berlin bracelets


Yup, I bought these hot pants (which are actually shorts...but they call 'em pants) from F21 at 50% off. They were a steal for like $8, had to do it. Added bonus, they are metallic and leopard print. Winning. And I obviously paired them with a basic tee and denim jacket. Just a perfect little combo. What can I say, I make big splurges ;) My pocket book can handle it I guess...jokes.

Today was such a lovely day. Beautiful weather and thankful for all I have.

xo, Naomi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.