Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Orange Crush





Anthropologie tee  Banana Republic cardigan  Forever 21 skinny jeans  
Sam Edelman flats  Etsy necklace  the Sak bag  Tilly's sunglasses  Vintage watch

Today I went for an effortless, laid-back vibe. "California cool." Did I accomplish it okay? I feel super comfy cozy with a pop of color. This shade is perfect for spring/summer...a little orange crushin' for ya. 

Every girl should have a classic striped cardi in your closet; it seriously is so easy to throw on and add a little extra excitement to your outfit. Must have. I feel like I keep telling you things to have in your closet...hope you are making a nice long list!

On another note, see those skinny jeans I am wearing? Well, I added the hole on the knee myself last week!! A little DIY project for myself. I feel like distressed denim is all the rage right now in the blogging world, and everyday STYLEistas like you and me gotta catch up! I decided to save money and make my own version of these hole-y jeans. I will do an example post for you to see too; coming soon! Saving money, plus having fun!! How can you go wrong...

Hope you have a good week and enjoy every little detail. Life is beautiful; so take it in and share your light with others :)

xo, Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.