Tuesday, April 23, 2013

HIPster alert


Thrifted sweater  Forever 21 dress  Forever 21 beanie  TJ Maxx backpack
Steve Madden ankle booties  Betsey Johnson sunglasses

Gosh, this dress really is short. Now that I am looking at what I wore today, I am thinking maybe I shouldn't actually be wearing this thing out in public. A few inches longer and I would be in the clear. 

Last week my dad and I went to our local thrift shop...let's just say we found a number of goodies. I am a proud owner of this oversized (gma) sweater, a beach tote, a polka dot collared button down, and some high waisted jeans that will soon become shorts! A little dry cleaning and they are good to go. Secret: I have already worn this sweater three times. lol

This look is kinda hipstery I think...am I on the right path? Layering. Grungy. Laid back. Abnormal. In my book that is hipster. 

xx, Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.