Sunday, April 28, 2013

Balmain: Spring 2013 RTW


You thinking what I'm thinking? Sheer genius. I die. Stunning. The proportions. The color...or lack therof. Can I get an amen? As you all know by now black and white is a MEGA trend for spring and Balmain's ready-to-wear show this season is basically perfect. So unique and cool that any true STYLEista would have to have it in their wardrobe (front and center of course). 

So I am sorry I have been lagging. A lot has been going on (life happens). Good things too!! Finals and projects have been getting the best of me; which is understandable...I am a fashion major ;) 

More soon!
Naomi

full line via style.com

1 comment:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.