Tuesday, April 30, 2013

If I were a Runner


If I Ran



Lets face the facts here, I occasionally walk outside of my regular lifestyle and ride my bicycle out and about. But, when I do...I make sure I look as fashionable as possible. Why would anyone want to throw on whatever and go out in public? Well, people do. That's where I come in; here is a totally trendy and fun way to take your athletic adventures. A few pops of neon, a fun sleeveless tee with a cool graphic, and a little print! It would be my honor to wear this look. 

You like the neon thing in athletic wear? I have even seen guys rockin it. More power to ya! 

xx, Naomi

1 comment:

  1. This is great, i workout looking like a schlump, lol Ran across your blog & am now following, follow me too if you wish:

    http://whosyourdowdy.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.