Tuesday, June 25, 2013

One Clutch: Three Ways

One Clutch: Way One



One Clutch: Way Two



One Clutch: Way Three


I love me a good envelope clutch and I thoroughly enjoy a tribal print...so why not have the perfect combination? Thanks to J.Crew here it is. And why not show off its versatility with three entirely different outfits? 

Way one is ultra boho. Prints on prints on prints. Little feather earrings and a fun strappy sandal to tie in the whole look. Outfit two is super laid back and casual. I think the t-strap ballet flat adds a bit of femininity to the boxy striped tee and boyfriend jeans. Perfect look for everyday. And lastly, way three has a bit of sex appeal and structure with that oversized blazer. When I saw this skirt I almost died. It is so hot. The clutch is the tie in piece color-wise for this look as well as the geometric print! 

Which way is your favorite? Right now I am feeling way two!

xo, Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.