Friday, June 28, 2013

The Lake




Urban Outfitters top  Free People shorts  Steve Madden sandals  TJMaxx sunnies  Twig & Willow jewelry




Took a little trip to the lake this weekend! It is MAJOR hot, like 105 degrees. Definitely not what I am used to, but don't you worry about me. I'll have a cool drink in hand and will be in the water all day! Cheers to a fun filled weekend :) 

This blouse is actually a few years old, so I tried something new with it today. You know how tie front tops are a thing right now? Well, I used a super small clear hair tie and changed the look of the blouse! I quite enjoy it. And in this temp you cannot go wrong with a pair of ultra short high waisted cutoffs! 

Have a safe weekend!

Naomi

1 comment:

  1. Great light wash cut offs--looks like a good day for motor boat'n!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.