Monday, August 12, 2013

Nashville


Tommy Hilfiger leather jacket  Soprano tank  American Apparel leggings
Converse tennis shoes  Hobie sunnies  Kate Spade bag


Day one in Nashville last week was literally amazing. So many beautiful sights to see and great photo spots. I had to take pics like everywhere...lol. I mean, how could I not? I would love to live in Nashville. Its great! 

I wore this look on the flight and strolled off into town like I owned the place. Like I said in my last post before I left for this road trip, you can never go wrong with an all black outfit. It was so easy and comfy, I did end up taking off the leather after a bit because of the humidity though. I just tied it around my waist, nbd. 

Hope you like this look!! 
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.