Thursday, August 15, 2013

St. Louis


Hobie sunnies  Thrifted dress  Kate Spade bag  Steve Madden sandals  Nordstrom bangles


Throwback to last week in St. Louis! It is a beautiful city with countless fun sites to see. We took so many photos, I just had to show you some of my faves. And how about the Arch?! Its huge!

As for my outfit, I kept it extremely simple. Threw on the dress and added some staple accessories to finish the look. Once again I pretty much wore all black. Maybe its my latest fashion obsession? I am in love with my new sunnies from Hobie Surf Shop, reflective and oh so cool! 

Hope you are enjoying your week and all this pics from my latest adventures! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.