Friday, August 16, 2013

She Wore A

Yellow Polka Dot...Dress! 


Hobie sunnies  Vintage dress earrings & watch  Michael Michael Kors bag  VC Signature wedges


Holy goodness I am in love with this dress. The shade of golden yellow is near perfect, I have an obsession with dots, and the length is just right! Love love love. I bought this little number the other day at this cute vintage shop in Huntington Beach. It was the last yellow one and in my size! Definitely meant to be. I kept the look simple so the dress could be the statement. I look forward to styling this dress in different ways and showing off my personality with it! 

Happy Weekend ya'll! 
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.